Security and Fire/Carbon Monoxide Detection Systems
Your family, home, business and possessions mean everything to you. Security Plus, Inc. wants to help you in protecting these valuable items. Contact us to find out how you can customize a home security system to fit your lifestyle.
KEEP IN MIND: Most Homeowner Insurance Companies offer great discounts to homes with MONITORED Security and Fire Alarm Systems!
DID YOU KNOW:
- Homes with a monitored security system are 2.2 times less likely to be burglarized
- According to the Justice Department 99% of the population will be a victim of theft at least once and 87% will have property stolen three or more times!
- Every 5 seconds a home in the USA is burglarized
- Most burglaries occur between noon and 4:30pm
- Almost half of all burglars enter through the front door
We design a wide range of Security Systems to suit a variety of budgets and tastes. Our most popular Security System designs include products that are shown below. Please call for more information on products, current promotions and custom options.
KEYPADS - wired or wireless
6150 COMPUTERIZED FIXED KEYPAD
Honeywell’s 6150 Deluxe Keypad is easy to install and simple to use. The attractive white console blends perfectly with any décor and features a contoured, removable door that conceals soft-touch illuminated keys. The 6150 also features a large backlit fixed glass display that uses three-digit zone numbers. The oversized function keys are easily accessed even when the keypad door is closed and can be programmed for fire, burglary, personal emergencies or other operations. Colored, self-adhesive labels are included.
Large, easy-to-use keypad
Soft-touch rubber keys, continuously backlit for greater visibility
Fully compatible with all VISTA controls.
Piezoelectric sounder with audible beeps to indicate:- System status- Entry/exit delay- Other alarm situations
System status displayed in fixed English
No confusing blinking lights
Four programmable function keys
System functions clearly labeled
Functions performed by just entering security code plus command
White with removable door, blends with any décor
6160 COMPUTERIZED DELUXE
ENGLISH LANGUAGE KEYPAD
The 6160 Deluxe Keypad is easy to install and simple to use. The attractive white console blends with any décor and features a contoured, removable door that conceals illuminated soft-touch keys. The 6160 also features a new larger and brighter 32-character display with easy-to-read plain-English status messages.The oversized function keys are easily accessed even when the keypad door is closed, and can be programmed for fire, burglary, personal emergencies and other operations. Colored self-adhesive labels are included.
- Large, easy-to-use keypad
- Keys continuously backlit for greater visibility
- Speaker with audible beeps to indicate:
- System status
- Entry/exit delay
- Other alarm situations
- Zones and system events displayed in plain English
- No confusing blinking lights
- Four programmable function keys
- System functions clearly labeled
- Functions performed by just entering security code plus command
- White with removable door blends with any décor
6271C TOUCHSCREEN KEYPAD
Honeywell’s 6271C TouchCenter Keypads can be personalized by putting picture and name of the homeowner’s family on the bright, colorful interface.The 6271C touchscreen keypad makes it easier than ever for end-users to take advantage of their security system features. Even the most advanced functions are simple, with graphics and menu driven prompts guiding the user every step of the way.
- Available in three colors that work in modern and traditional residential environments
- Silver: Ideal for kitchens with stainless steel appliances, garages and more
- Black: Looks great in living rooms, near flat screen televisions and many other environments
- White: Popular, classic choice that blends seamlessly with any décor
- Trilingual language capability: English, Spanish or French Canadian
- Blends with 6460 keypad family for a seamless look in any residence
- Customizable homescreen for dealers or end-users*
- Large, bright colorful display
- External SD card slot for fast homescreen customization or software upgrades
- Intuitive touchscreen display with icons and menu driven prompts
- Entry/Exit Delay countdown displayed
- Authorized end-user can add or delete user codes
- View entire zone list with status of each zone
- End-user can quickly bypass zones from zone list
GLASS BREAK DETECTION
Our "Dual Technology" Acoustic Glass Break Detectors protect glass windows and doors by detecting both the vibration and sound of breaking glass.
ACOUSTIC GLASS BREAK DETECTOR
- 8 bit microprocessor analyzes the audio signal produced by breaking glass
- Mounts on any wall or ceiling in direct line of sight of glass
- 25' range
- UL listed for all types of glass: plate, laminated, tempered or wired
CARBON MONOXIDE DETECTION
Carbon Monoxide Detectors installed by Security Plus, Inc. will protect your family, pets and home to alert you of dangerous carbon monoxide gas 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. This Life Safety product is monitored by our Central Station at No Additional Charge when added to your Security System Monitoring
DANGERS OF CARBON MONOXIDE
What is Carbon Monoxide and How Can it Harm Consumers?
Carbon monoxide (CO) is an odorless, colorless, tasteless and highly toxic gas that is produced when fuels such as wood, gasoline, charcoal and oil are burned with insufficient air. The majority of residential and commercial fatalities caused from these fuels come from heating systems, engine powered tools and charcoal grills. Carbon monoxide is harmful when inhaled because it displaces oxygen in the blood and deprives the heart, brain and other vital organs of oxygen. Large amounts of CO can overcome a person in minutes without warning—causing them to lose consciousness and suffocate.The Carbon Monoxide Detector is designed to warn the consumer well before the CO reaches a fatal level.
SMOKE and HEAT DETECTION
A Fire Alarm System installed by Security Plus, Inc. will protect your family, pets and home 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. This Life Safety System is monitored by our Central Station at No Additional Charge when added to your Security System Monitoring.
The Smoke Detectors that we install are addressable, which will tell exactly which detector activated. There are no batteries to be replaced.